Surfbasar Sponsor: Bisenoire
Ryf's Surf & Fun

Surfboard LOST Puddle Jumper 6'0'' (43,7L)

S

Surf-up

Gast
Selten gesurftes LOST Puddle Jumper Surfboard mit stabilerem Glassing und dickerem Stringer (das Board ist stabiler und bekommt weniger Dellen).

Ein sehr einfach zu surfendes Surfboard, gut für Jemanden auf der Suche nach seinem ersten Shortboard, Jemanden fortgeschrittenen der etwas schwerer ist oder Jemanden der ein leicht zu paddelndes Surfboard sucht. Das Surfboard eignet sich für ca 90% aller Bedingungen, welche Surfer antreffen.

Inserat auf tutti.ch:

http://www.tutti.ch/zuerich/sport-o...rd-lost-puddle-jumper-6-0-43-7l-_14316477.htm

Review:

The Lost Puddle Jumper surfboard by Matt Biolos. The latest and greatest (Matt's words not mine) addition to the Domesticated Series. Based on the basic outline of the Bottom Feeder, but with reversed bottom and rocker curves. The Puddle Jumper unlike the previous Domestic boards like the RV and Bottom Feeder, features a concave bottom that transitions into Vee out through the tail. The wide template makes wave catching simple and maintain down the line glide and stability. The introduction of the concave increases lift and along with the pronounced rail curve lends itself to top-to-bottom, rail-to-rail surfing. The relatively straight rail line and Vee in the tail keep the board moving forward and able to hold in when executing hard carving manoeuvres. " This is the best small wave board I have ever ridden. I have never made a claim like that about any board before" Matt Biolos.

Surfbasar Sponsor: Sport Trend Shop
Surfbasar Sponsor: Bisenoire
Oben